This salad is perfect for this time of the year when we get loads of mangos. Curry and mango are a great combination, so don't be put off. Ingredients:
- 2 Ripe mangos, peeled and sliced into wedges
- 1 Packet of baby spinach leaves
- Half a red onion sliced very thinly
- 1 Packet bacon cubes
- Half a cup of roasted, salted cashew nuts
- Mild curry powder
- Fry bacon bits until crisp and the cool them down to room temperature
- Sprinkle a little curry powder on the mango wedges.
- Assemble the salad starting with the spinach, top with mango, add onion rings and bacon and sprinkle with cashew nuts
This salad is really good served with a honey mustard dressing.