Established during the 1970’s in Namibia, Country Roofing is a wholly owned subsidiary of Global Roofing Solutions (Pty) Ltd - a South African registered company.
Country Roofing manufactures, stocks and distributes metal roofing profiles and side cladding in concealed and pierced fix profiles. Permanent formwork, floor decking, flashings, insulation, ventilators and metal roof tiles (Armatile™, Armashake™, Uni-tile) complement the range of products. Renowned names such as
Klip-Lok™ and Klip-Tite™and Brownbuilt are registered brands of the group. Country Roofing can supply pre-painted roofing and cladding profiles.
Global Roofing Solutions Capabilities & Facilities
- Roll forming and pressing capacity in excess of 4000 tons per month.
- Continuous research and development.
- Numerous static roll forming mills, producing several mil-lion square metres of sheeting and tiles per annum.
- 15 mobile roll forming mills for on-site roll forming of long length sheets.
- Extensive design and archi-tectural experience to assist quantity surveyors, contractors and architects with projects.
- ISO 9001:2015 - certification for quality management.
- Agrément South Africa -certification of selected Brown-built and HH Robertson products.
- SAMCRA - South African Metal Cladding and Roofing Association.
- SAISC - Southern Africa Institute of Steel Construction.
- AFSA - Aluminium Federation of South Africa.
- SASSDA - Southern Africa Stainless Steel Development Association.